Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 11 - Decisions, decisions

Seriously, sometimes decisions are so difficult to make.  I cannot make decisions easily.  When I'm asked what I want or my opinion I always ask about the other person's wants or opinion first.  

I don't understand why I'm always worried about what people think or what they would prefer before I give my opinions or wants. I know I'm a people-pleaser, I just don't know why it's so difficult. 

Today is not a good day for me.  Been feeling really low, depressed for a few days now.  Today it's just not good.  I want to hide away from everyone.  But, I didn't completely do that today.  I went to dinner with my family to celebrate my birthday.  Yes, it was my birthday earlier this week.  

Anyway, back to decisions.  I don't want to make them.  

Sorry, I know this is short.  I can't write at the moment there are pieces falling off me and I need to try to clean up the mess.... yes, bad mood and depressed.

Welcome to my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment