Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3

I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.  Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.     Psalm 116: 1-2

Years ago I cried out to God for help. He listened and came to my aid.  It's because of him that I have come so far in my life.  I have learned to accept the issues I deal with, that everything that comes my way I can get through as long as I remember that God is with me. 


Today I spent putting drapes up in my house.  My wrist is sore from the work, using the screwdriver is a bear sometimes, but I got them up and done.  I have a few paint touch-ups still but the walls are 90% done.  I can't wait to decorate them.  I've been going through my photos trying to decide which ones I'll print, frame and hang on my walls.  Some are just beautiful. 

I know this isn't much today, probably because I just don't know what to write. One of those "writer's block" days of mine.

We're due for snow this week. I'm so not looking forward to this!  I totally hate driving in the snow.  



No comments:

Post a Comment