Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 4

Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment."  Matt 22:37-38 

This is the most important thing that God wants of us.  I think many people aren't aware of this.  God should be the most important thing in our lives.  The most important person.  The most important God. 

How do we show Him we love him?  One thing is by how we live.  I try to live the way God describes in the Bible.  Loving, honest, peaceful, patience, forgiving, etc.  Some days it's difficult to be these things, some days it's easy. 

This weekend has busy for me, I've been working on completing some of the things I needed to get done around the house.  Still have plenty to do, but I expect that. 

So, this is a quick and short blog day, I'm sure no one's going to complain about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment