Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 5

I'm so tired today!  Woke up feeling like I hadn't slept at all.  I was hoping to go to sleep early tonight, but that's not happening.  My I.T. Guy had to work late, which means he won't be on the regular train. So, he's finally on a train and due to the cold it's running about 25 mins late.  So, I'll get home from the train about 9:30.  It would be fine if I didn't have to pick up my Artist from work.  The poor girl has had the flu since Friday and is finally able to go to work, but her car wouldn't start.  That of course is due to the cold.  So, I took her to work when I got home from work. I'll pick her up at 11:30 when she gets off.  So, maybe in bed by midnight.  Morning alarm will go off about 5:30.  

The cold is just crazy!  It's 6°F, which makes the windchill at -13°F!  The windchill is supposed to get down to -35°F!   No school tomorrow.

Well, I know it's quick but I need to start my car so I can get to the train on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment