Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day 8 - Much of nothing

Writer's block.  Some days it drives me batty when I have ideas in my head and just don't know where to go with them.  

So, I've had a pretty good month mood wise.  I went through a major depression in Nov and Dec but it lightened up and I've been feeling better for about a month now.  Part of it was due to a medication change.  This past month it's been easier to focus and not feeling very down.  Unfortunately, it never lasts.  I'm a little down this weekend, not major depression but down.  Sometimes I feel like I drive people crazy.  That I annoy people.  Ok, I probably do at times.  

It's sad that I don't feel like writing at the moment.  I'm currently fighting with the negative thoughts and emotions in my head so if you have suggestions of how to change that, let me know.  

Don't worry, this is much of nothing today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment