Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 2

"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run...  Isaiah 40:31

For the first day of the year I look at the previous year.  Been a busy one!  I've spent over half the year working on house projects and am not even close to being done.  We've lived in our house for 15 years and this is the first time we've painted the first floor.  It took me about 2 months to paint, but about 2 months prior to do wall repairs and prep to paint.  We have plenty to keep us busy and will have more to do as this year is beginning. It'll get there. 

As for me, I went from part time to full time employment.  It's a positive thing, but I know I will have some issues with it.  It'll be a learning experience.  I've been lucky enough not to have to work full time for the past 3 years, not it's a new adventure.  

That's my positive thoughts for today.  It's a struggle to stay positive but I keep plugging away.




No comments:

Post a Comment