Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 12 - Happy Goundhog Day

Happy Groundhog Day!

What a weekend!  Saturday was errand day, you know the joy of grocery shopping.  Being that Sunday was the Super Bowl I anticipated it being busy there, however, we were also in store for a snow storm.  So, the store was crazy!  Almost funny busy.  Luckily, I wasn't in any hurry so I just took it with stride.  

Saturday night the snow began, it finally stopped Sunday late.  I have no idea how much we got in our yard, but the highest totals were 19"! I'm pretty sure we have about 16". 

Sunday morning my I.T. Guy and I were supposed to be in the children's ministry to teach the kids, but we chose not to go since we felt the drive would not be safe.  Service ended up being cancelled anyway.  

Saturday the washing machine stopped draining.  My poor front-loader couldn't get rid of the water.  I spent a couple hours on Sunday fixing washer.  Yes, I fixed it.

Yeah, I sit here blabbering on about my weekend.  Who really cares what I did?  

No comments:

Post a Comment