Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Introduction

Welcome to my new blog. I have decided to start writing once again.  This time I will try to keep up with it better.  I have a previous blog that I just can't seem to get into to create new postings so I figured I'd just start a new one.  New year, new blog.

This will be a work in progress, just as I am a work in progress. For reference I have a family that I will refer to as: my husband is My IT Guy, my oldest daughter who is almost 23 will be The Artist, my second daughter who is 20 is My Mini-Me and my 15 yr old son is The Minion. I know it sounds silly, but I thought I would add some personality to this blog right off. I'm a part-time receptionist working noon to 5pm, living on the outskirts of the Chicago burbs. 

The purpose of this blog?  To share with you the things that are forever in my head.  Please feel free to follow, "like" and comment anytime.  I will try to post as often as possible.  I do love to write, so that will not be the problem, it's trying to find the time to do it. 

My interests vary: God, photography, fandom, fanfiction, writing, singing, music, ASL, kids, healthy living, and much more.  I'm sure I will cover all of things at one point in time.  Lucky for you, this is just my intro so I'm not going to keep going and going even though my mind would let me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment